ViewBugStolen Photos

G

I paid for and became a "Pro" member at Viewbug. I had originally signed on several years ago and after reading some negative reviews decided not to upload any of my photos. Recently a friend of mine signed on and encouraged me to do so as well and I did so thinking I had initially overeacted. Well, lo and behold, as I was going through the photos I recognised some photos I and my friend had uploaded on facebook. I immediately reported the theft and had absolutely no feedback from Viewbug. We have the original photos with Exif data and the stolen images had none so we are confident they are ours. What we want is confirmation that our complaint is being dealt with, after all, we are both paying a premium to use the service.