Vashikaran FakeCheated me

K Review updated:

There are 2 people who cheated me one is moulavi jaffar khan his number is [protected] took 27400 and another fraud vinod shastri took 25000 his number is [protected] these people r fraud dont call on these 2 numbers they should be punished please help me people to get my money back

More Vashikaran Fake Complaints & Reviews

Rahul689! Sep 08, 2021

Can anyone share [email protected] phone number too?

• Al
    alan musk Jun 03, 2021

i need to hire someone, a witch has put some bad spells on me. i hear voices 24/7, have bad dreams, ears ringing, and other things for 5 years now. Iv'e seen many doctors and not even the strongest medicine helps. I have done spirit banishing, energy work, curse removal, hex removal, and even crossed condition removal, but nothing helps. I have hired people who practice magick, but none of them helped me or they scammed me, im not sure. If you know someone that can help me then email me at [email protected]

• Si
    Sikha goswami Jun 11, 2021

@alan musk You can contact maa kamaksha.they are so good tantrik.i also get result so fast and positive. Contact once - [email protected]

• Al
    alan musk Jun 03, 2021

• Si
    Sikha goswammi Jul 16, 2021

• Ri
    Riya kumari sha May 15, 2021

firstly i am riya Kumari sha. m from Jharkhand.during lockdown my father get expired because of kindney danage. after that my boyfriend also started ignoring me.i struggeked a lot in this two situations. then one day i search in online about astrology.tgen i find so many reviews about maa kamaksha.then i contacted them. they said i can come also their ashram to get my work done. but as i am girl so its not easy to go there . so i did work with them with lot of trust. they are just so much co oprative they just listen your problem so well.
    so after 9day i got result he is come to me within 9days.i dont know they are god or anything bt fr me they are god which i can see in my eyes.
    if anyone in this forum need help of love related of marriage related just contact them they treat you like their daughter. nd complt your work within 9days.
    i will mention here the mail id ( [email protected])
    i mention here not fr they said me to put review i just share here if nyone hving this kind of prbkm so.
    thanks all.i am now so hppy. in december we gonna go fr marry officially.

Rubyrajiv23 Apr 10, 2021

Myself Ruby from Assam just wanted to post a positive review on astrologer Dheeraj vasu after getting poorly scammed by 7 to 8 astros. I was In total depression.
    I have no other option rather than dying but astro dheeraj just changed my, condition into positivity drastically that I thank to God insanely today

I got his details from complain board where people reviewed about him madly about his genuine works.

If you really want to know my work you can enquire me because I know there are many sufferer like me and I too got through this same pain

Still am providing his email detail

• Ai
    Aishu m Jun 13, 2021

@Rubyrajiv23 I need contact no

• Ai
    Aishu m Jun 13, 2021

@Aishu m I am also facing problem kindly share his contact number

Priyapriya12 Apr 10, 2021

Ma Priya CHANDIGARH S Vashikaran hota hei agar sai log thik sa kare to.MERI KAAM Dheeraj ji s huva ha.
    MA bi thagte thagte sabka tarha haal chod dia ta lakin majburi na nai choda.

Mera antim kaam ka, result Dheeraj je na dia to ma abhari hu uska sach mai

Ma ak baat bolta hu hum sab log neech ma nai hoga nolka chod dete h lakin thora intezar ma bohot kuch hota ha

Mere dost bi unka pass gaye uske kaam adha hua h
    Ya sabke kaam ka upar depend karta h lakin DHEERAJ J SACCHE HA

Mene complain board S uske kahi kafi sari positive reviews dekkar unke pass gayi aur meri jana waha sarthak hei

Agar ap sach m chahte ho ki kaam bane you should visit him
    Mujhe Vashikaran k kuch products bi diye h jo me 1 month S use karega hu.

[protected] - whatsApp

Anirvan3 Sep 16, 2020

Thank you so much 🙏for for sharing [email protected] i appreciate someone atleast gave a right info otherwise whole lot of scammers everywhere i took info from.

ANIL1985 Sep 15, 2020

Yes manas34 is right absolutely. I too contacted rahul ji taking his info from comminty board. I was a traumatized person then but he was a ray of hope in my life who solved my case of 1 year jo itne sare pandit o ne thaga pagol o ki tarha mujhe. I feel blessed genuinely.🙂

Barbera_cindy Oct 07, 2020

@ANIL1985 He is no ray of hope he is also a fraudster. Took the money and disappeared

Barbera_cindy Oct 07, 2020

@ANIL1985 I thought he would really help me but he is no different.

Priya Ray Sep 09, 2021

@ANIL1985 Can u give his number?

rupali5 Nov 14, 2019

I guess this man is right @manasapl34. I got this astrologer rahul from facebook comunity.
    He solved my case to some extent and am gratitude towards his dedication for customers like us who are broken and got fooled by so many fake pandits.

Rahul sir is great :)

Priya12345 Nov 24, 2019

@rupali5 Rupali please share contact no share kro jaha se apka Kam hua h Mai bhi boht problem m hu

manas34 Nov 14, 2019

hello everyone after hard search up i got someone from culcutta who works on ma kali raw vashikaran.its not fake just not.
    unhone mujhe ek mantar diya j ek raat ko sirf me parha tha agley din i got the effect.sunne me tajjubi hoga lekin ye sach he.nehi toh complain against me.am also a heart broken person but when i experienced am bound to share this.

ap calcuttaa ki Rahul sir se ekbar vashikaran wagera k bare me janlo.apko asli kaam ka pata chalega.THESE ONLINE have fooled us like hell
    i shared with many on other site with peoples.they are just telling am god from heaven.but am not he is the man.

if you believe 1 percent also do contact him at [email protected]
    then give a review i promise you wil also thank me,
    vashikaran is real if we get the genuine person .an rahul sir is an eye opener to me

• Ta
    Tanmoy Jha Nov 18, 2019

@manas34 hi...i want to talk to u... pls help me to search a true vashikaran specialist...pls give me reply... [protected]

• Cu
    Culture Fact Nov 20, 2019

@Tanmoy Jha @Tanmoy did u contact ??

Barbera_cindy Oct 07, 2020

@manas34 He gave me 3 mantras and its been a month nothing has happened. He took the money n now he flew.

Sonijha Feb 25, 2021

@manas34 I contact him in november but till now I didn't get any result. Now from january he stopped answering my mess too

sheela biswas Sep 08, 2021

@Barbera_cindy u should try this real person miya ji, he is real on. his email id is : [email protected]

• Cu
    Culture Fact Oct 31, 2019

I also need help. Please tell me Pritam ji is real or not. I contacted him he is not replying.

manas34 Nov 14, 2019

@Culture Fact ye sab pritam ji k pass mat jao.all are fake.agar apko real vashikaran janna aur experience karna he then contact rahul sir.
    it may feel am advertising but am not.m just sharing my view my real view,
    you may ask me if you feel about him for the mail id

• Sw
    Swathi m Jun 23, 2021

@manas34 Pls share his mail id or contact no

sheela biswas Sep 08, 2021

@Swathi m powerfulduawazifa at the rate gmail dot com

Shi05 Oct 15, 2019

Hi guys, can you please help me out.. i am really confused that pritam ji is fake or not? Guys I need your suggestions and pritam ji number. I am really depress and need help. But now i can't my money waste because i already cheated by 3 frauds. So as of now i don't have money to pay too much fee.
    Please reply

barbie23 Nov 14, 2019

@Shi05 fake i guess SHI05..BETTER ap rahul ji se contact karlo.he is great man.mene itne paise gawayi trst me @shi05 u will cry in hapiness.i did the sme :)
    just jisdin contact kiya usdin raat 3 bjey i got the effect.its hard to believe but trst me it makes mre than happy

• Ur
    Urooj Ali Sep 04, 2020

@barbie23 Unka contact number milskta hai kya?

Ranin Oct 01, 2020

@barbie23 you sure you got the result?

Ranin Oct 01, 2020

@barbie23 Hey you got the result?

mahijii Sep 22, 2019

Pratik he is also fraud please I have trapped don't misguide to people's be afraid from God.

mahijii Sep 22, 2019

Nitika jaissal Rk Bengali it's big fraud

manas34 Nov 14, 2019

@mahijii ye sab pritam ji rk bangali k pass mat jao.all are fake.agar apko real vashikaran janna aur experience karna he then contact rahul sir.
    it may feel am advertising but am not.m just sharing my view my real view,
    you may ask me if you feel about him for the mail id

he is a very polite astrologer not fake babas all dhogis

Pratik Lokhande Sep 17, 2019

Firstly I will say Guru Rk Bengali is an amazing astrologer and a really good man by heart. He is very kind and helpful nature. He listens to what you are trying to say and helps you in every possible way he can.

Secondly, he is one of the best astrologer I would say. His predictions are just accurate and by talking to him you will be amazed that all the problems will go off. Also I feel like my mind becomes peaceful when I speak to him about any problem and definitely I would say one thing that he provides a really good service and solutions to the people who are struggling, not happy with anything relating job, relation, career, etc. will resolve if you see him. I will highly recommend to see him if you don't have mental peace and facing too many problems in life.

Thirdly, from day one I have seen him he has tried to help me out in all the situation. The prayers he did to help me out and his blessings is the reason I am so happy today. After seeing him I have really got good results regarding any problems like family issue, mental peace, relation, career, money, job issues, etc everything has been resolved and I am happy and peace. He is the person who has brought me out from the mental problems and gave me joyful life. Thank you so much Rk BEngali Ji

• Ni
    Nirisha Sep 02, 2019

THAnk you Pritam dada.its working as per your given words.

• Ti
    TIFAN12 May 06, 2019

dhanyavad pritam sir ji Dhanyawad apko!!!iska ilava koe shabad nai

• Bi
    billu6 May 06, 2019

Mai kabi comment dene aungi kabi na sochi. apne kaam s kafi pareshani thi.. bakwas logone sirf paise liye or kise ne bhi kaam nhi kiya koi bolta h 1 din me kaam ho jayega koi bolta h 24 ganto me ho jayega. lekin kisi bhi kamine ne mera kaam nhi kiya sab paise ke bhukkar ha

Lekin fir bhi maine aapni manjil nhi chodi. complain board ka dwara pritam dada mili jo meri problem ko samjha or financial problam ko solve kiya... grarteful to the infinity

PS20 May 06, 2019

@billu6 When did you contacted him. As my work is not working past 40 days.

Shi05 Oct 15, 2019

@PS20 Hi, can you please help me out.. i am really confused that pritam ji is fake or not? I need your suggestions and pritam ji number. I am really depress and need help. But now i can't my money waste because i already cheated by 3 frauds. So as of now i don't have money to pay too much fee.
    Please reply

• Sw
    Swarnab Apr 29, 2019

Pritam dada ne mere manisha ko laya firse mere life me.me kavi nai bholunga ahsan
    1lakh thaga k yaha itne m manisha mila.
    Koti dhanvayad

PS20 Apr 29, 2019

@Swarnab Hi sir, can you reply me please. Ki apko jo bhi unhone kaha tha uske kitne time Baad apko result mila.

@Swarnab Sir please contact me at [email protected]
    I am in trouble I want to start work

PS20 Apr 29, 2019

@shubSHA Hi shubsha, nobody replied here I contacted multiple times but no one response.

shubSHA Apr 29, 2019

@PS20 Have you worked with Pritam?

PS20 Apr 29, 2019

@shubSHA Yes I was in contact with him past 1 month but he took money nd the response is so late that I am not getting anything. He haven't sent anything to me and told me 3 different ways everytime but recently he said something else dnt know what to do.

PS20 May 03, 2019

@shubSHA Have ur work done? Have you started ur work with him? Please reply.

Ruchirat4 Apr 29, 2019

Heya just got the work done. indian men I just salute. I am indian but reside in u. k with my hubby. just got down with this details from complain board last month. this man pritam helped me with my chila matter. I helped my other colleague at office with his number. I feel bleseed by the miracle he put on my life. love it

• Go
    Gourab28 Apr 26, 2019

Just a small tnx 2 complain bord fr shring pritam js no.bt my work lngth ws realy lngthy as it tuk around 1 n hlf months.i ws losng my patience whn i got thee result.
    So i ws bit disappointed then fr tht othrwse m realy hapy 2dy

PS20 Apr 26, 2019

@Gourab28 Hi gourab can you tell me one thing does pritam ji started ur work immediately or took 1 month for the start. They haven't started anything for me.

Rakeshsonia2 Apr 25, 2019

Vashikaran service ne dimag kha kar rakkha he.jaha bi jau sirf lootte aur thagtey jao.yehi hua sirf 9 mahinose mere sath.3 mahine bandh karne baad tinchar bande ke sath yeha baat karke pritam ji k kaam lagaya to adbhut cheez hogaya .nehi janta kaise kaha se huya lekin sonia mera lover ka mesage mobile par agaya.dodin mene reply nehi kia na pritam ji ko kuch bola fir continious 3din ane k baad unhone pucha ki cal aya ki nahi to samjha unhone hi ye mumkin kia.
    Me zara sa b adha percent jhoot nahi bolrehe he.biswas khud ka maan ka cheez he.me biswas dilane k liye nahi aya lekin ye hua he.

Ap b chaho toh dekh sakte ho.thaga me bi ap bi.lekin mere nazaria badal diya pritam ji.

Niche contact details he yeha par bi apko milega

[protected]

PS20 Apr 25, 2019

@Rakeshsonia2 Sir mujhe abhi tak kuch nhi mila pritam ji se. 1 month ho chuka h nd he is not replying at all so ise kya bolenge ap. H koi answer nhi na I know ki sb jhoot h ye. Mein roz msg krti hu unhe but vo reply hi nhi krte day time to kbhi reply kiya nhi raat Mein kiya kbhi to theek but abhi tak koi kaam nhi kiya so u r also lier.

• Go
    Gourab28 Apr 26, 2019

@PS20 I dont kno apk q nei hua behn.bt bhot k hua vo dekr e mene try kia ta

Nahali Apr 24, 2019

I took number from complain board and contacted pritam shashtri.there is so much contradiction i found but my problem got solved 5 weeks back so i sat down for a review.i was literally nervous to fall in trap but it his spell really worked.i am not lying at all.he has given me few symbol tricks that are helping me to overcome my problems and getting success.

Do have a chat as well friends [protected]

PS20 Apr 27, 2019

@Nahali Hi Nahali
    I am very upset because he have not started any of my work and since 1 month I m dealing with him but nothing has been done from his end. U said some symbols so can you plz help me to understand does he sent you any locket or just drop an text on WhatsApp to do nd u got the result. Plz help as I m very upset.

• Pa
    pankaj920 Apr 23, 2019

Who is this Pritam Ji and can I have mobile number ?

Nahali Apr 24, 2019

@pankaj920 Pradeep his whatsapp number is [protected].best of luck pradeep.its provided in complain board only.

Rakeshsonia2 Apr 25, 2019

@pankaj920 Pankaj apka bi solve hua kya?
    Mera adha hua he isilye puch rehe he.
    Lekin hua yehi khushi se mene pucha

Sonikajha Jan 20, 2021

@Nahali Nehali please share his number if he is a genuine person. I thuged with lot of people

pradeep4 Feb 25, 2019

muje adha result mila.abi b chal raha hai mera kaam pritam baba se.bharosa to he abi thori result milke

• Sr
    Sreeee Mar 25, 2019

@pradeep4 Is your work really done by pritam guruji

Nahali Apr 24, 2019

@Sreeee My recent work got done by him shree😊

Rakeshsonia2 Apr 25, 2019

@Sreeee Yes mera bi hua.apka hua solve?

PS20 May 06, 2019

@Nahali Nahali, Can you please help me about the timeline like how much time does it takes for your work to get completed and result.when did it started and did pritam sir response you everyday while the work was in progress or not.because i was in contact with him past 40 days and nothing happen till yet.I am loosing my hope too.please reply.

• Ro
    roshni7 Feb 23, 2019

4 din pahale mera kaaam bana pritam sir bhagwan he aur kuch nahi bol sakta. sirf bhagwan jo mere musibat me bachaya itna kaam rakam lekar kaam k liye

@roshni7 HI Roshni,

apka kaam kitne dino mein start hua tha, or kitne din mein result mila tha apko.please help me because i am very upset as i lost my bf and nothing is working for me.

• Ta
    tandan Feb 23, 2019

YEHA PAR ITNE SARE COMPALINS HEI AUR KAUN SACCHA he samajna mushkil thi. q ki kisika hua kisika nahi .mene 1 st feb ko pritam baba ka number liya yaha se.mera kaam uske waja se huya.ye me jhoot nahi bol sakta q ki mera kaam sach me hua.kreepal padit aur kai baba ne loota lakin pritam baba solve kiya .

sabak review sabke liye important hai.us hisab se bolta hu pritam baba se akabr kam karwao, mera kaam sirf 2400 me kardiya jahaapr baki baba o ne 8000 9000 karke thagaya.

[protected] ap ekbar zaroor jao mere tarha

PS20 Mar 23, 2019

@tandan Hi tandan,

Can you help me with pritam ji number. As the mentioned number [protected] is switch off and do not have an idea about the email address as this is protected so unable to get that. Need help in my life as I m looted by multiple babas and guruji.
    Awaiting from ur end.

Thnx

• Hi
    hiyaaa Nov 17, 2019

@PS20 hi... i want to talk to u... about pritam.ji... can u whatsapp me..my nmbr [protected]

Priya12345 Nov 24, 2019

@tandan Please number de pritam ji ka

babel Feb 23, 2019

just got my work done by pritam sir.my first feedback on my work done.just worked wonderfully.still getting effect.way too much happy

Dunan Feb 10, 2019

Pritam pritam pritam big big big frausddddddddddddddddd

babel Feb 23, 2019

@Dunan dunan is namrata only.my 7 friends got their work done.seeing them only i went to him

Dunan Feb 10, 2019

Fake pritam he is lier plz guyzz be alert he is bigg fraudsters fake reviews use your mind please

shubSHA Apr 29, 2019

@Dunan Please brother can you contact me my email is [email protected]

Dunan Feb 10, 2019

Pritam is bigger faker this mail
    Is
    [email protected] plz don't trust after taken .money blocked me badly plz he is faker mail also

Namrataa Jan 29, 2019

Jst got my work finished by Pretam ji nd coming fr review.
    He jst help me in geting my long lost job.
    I ws wandering lyk hell frm.doors to doors to gt this job.he jst brng a call frm d intervieweer.
    M so happy tday fr publishng an authtic astros details

@Namrataa Fraud lie story

• Ur
    Urmiprakash Jan 28, 2019

MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF HAVING REAL TROUBLE TO LEAD HAPPILY OUR MARRIAGE LIFE.BUT PRITAM JI HAS HELPED LIKE A MAGIC TO BLOSSOM OUR LOVE LIFE AGAIN
    RENEWD OUR MARRIAGE LIFE.
    I FEEL BLESSED BY PRITAM JI

IF GENUINE HELP NEEDED TAKE HELP FRPM THIS MAN

[protected]

Namrataa Jan 29, 2019

@Urmiprakash Yes so true @urmiprakash

@Namrataa Fraud reviews

Dunan Feb 10, 2019

@Urmiprakash Fake fraud he blocked me after took .money he is a kutta

• Pu
    Purab566 Jan 28, 2019

Thank you Rohini for you kind information.
    Pretam sir had given me a ring to wear.
    Its working now.i have tried to contact you but unable to get you so thanking you here.

Preetam sir is realy kind and loyal

@Purab566 Fake reviews I lost I lakh plz save yourselffrom fraud pritam

• Ri
    Rinkiiii Jan 27, 2019

Pritam ji mere kaam free me almost kardiya jaha sabne 40 50 thousand loot loot k liya Pritam ji ne adha ka adha liya.

Par jo bi liya kaam karke diya

Biswaykorr apko dhanyabad du.🙏

@Rinkiiii Fraud making fool

• Ve
    Vedh Jan 27, 2019

Thank you umesh .if i didnot have made frendship wid you my work wouldnot hve been posible.
    Thank you for giving details about Pritam ji .
    This sucess help me to overcome my depression of 6 months.

He is really someone genuine.so many i contacted not anyone hlped me.its like getting blessings from heaven.

If u really want a good solution pritam ji is best
    Whatsap [protected]

Priya12345 Nov 24, 2019

@Vedh Ved ji please mujhe bhi share kijiye pritam ji ka number Mai bhi boht muskil m hu please

• Ko
    Koushil6577 Dec 28, 2018

Complain board has really hlpd meh to get sucess atlast in my long lost work by pritam astro.so i thank you 2 d core to whomsowver review about dis astro.
    Thanks

Sonajhuri Dec 27, 2018

Thank you for the review about pritam astrologer given here.
    Am reviewing about mine work success which I started on 24th november and got the result after much await
    So thank you bishwakor and malini

• Da
    Danu4 Dec 26, 2018

Merra dhanyanad complain board ko pretam baba ka no. dene ko. baat bohot controversial tha kisine bola fake kisine bola accha. thaga to bhot logo se he ekbar dekne me kya jata tha. agar ye nwhi dekhta toh afsos rahe jata. alla chaha isiliye hogya.
    Agar sach me saccha pyar chahiye zyda socho maat

• Pe
    Peepal Dec 26, 2018

Pritam is true really.he worked for me free.so am indebt to him and will always be.i cant say anything really bad on him