usbi clear world communicationsplaced not ordered charges on my att bill

June 13, 2009 4-27 unauthorized charges placed on my att bill - I do not know and
i did not order usbi clear world comm charges put on my ATT bill. This is the second time in a few weeks usbie slammed me.

WHAT CAN BE DONE ? DOES THE FCC DO SOMETHINMG ?

More usbi clear world communications Complaints & Reviews

William wmz Jun 11, 2013

What can I do ? Tell me, so I can do whatever it take to stop this crime!! This clear world need is to be close now!!!

William wmz Jun 11, 2013

This company clear world is a scam and I think AT&T got something to do with this!! Yep, they wash their Hands, by said in that they got nothing to do with it, but they charge you in the same bill !!

William wmz Jun 11, 2013

This company clear world is a scam, how is it that no one had taken this company to court.

• Ga
    Gabyloks Dec 07, 2012

I just called and canceled and they still expect me to pay the last bill. So i Then called AT&T an they but a block on any third party's who try to bill me u guys should do the same! Only thing u can do their a scam ..woman who answer are bimbos!!

• Ev
    evelyne hernandez Jul 19, 2012

i am with frontier phone service and now i have clear world com. charging my phone
    i have called several times to do away with clear world com. they are still on my account
    i have to pay my phone bill to keep service i just don't want clear world com when i
    have long distance state wide for free [protected]

• Fu
    fug clear world Dec 22, 2011

Fugg these mofoes. the same female dog picks up whenever i called and she's rude and ignorant. keeps on telling me i signed up over 2 years ago and i reviewed my bill and it's almost $20 each month for the past 2 years. i understand that it's my fault for not reviewing by bill but i know for a fact i didn't make any long distance call or sign up for some ### like this considering i have a freaking cellphone with free long distance.
    i hate these dogsss, some buddy please show them the back yard. is there anyone that can do anything about this ###. called and cancelled and just received a bill from century link that has them on there again. and what's the deal with century link. how are they not involved in this shiet. this is f***ed up. help please. that's over $400 for these dogs.

JOHN MORRIS Sep 08, 2011

These ### called me and told me they were associated with verizon and that since i wasnt using hardly any long distance that if i went with them as my long distance carrier that my bill would be 15 dollars lower than it was so my dumb ### authorized my biggest concern wich i indicated to her was im from san diego and moved north to san bernadino and i still call sd alot its in state calling and i didnt want to get charged for it cause verizon has free in state calling she assured me there would be no charges well i get my first bill not only was my bill more but it had 40 dollars in in state charges i called clearworld and they told me that i agreed to there service and that regardless of what i was told on the phone that i was responsible for paying it when i asked to speak to a manager they told me there was no one there that would be able to help nor fix the problem what kind of company runs with out management or even a billing department when i went on to ask for the original person who called me they where unable to put me in contact with that person as well i called verizion they were helpful and took care of the problem BEWARE OF CLEARWORLD!!!

• Ri
    Rick S Chen May 26, 2011

I also notice the recent charges on our AT&T bill. I will never do automatic payments again because I did not see these charges until I looked into why my checking account is lower than normal. I called Clear World, they said my mom authorized this service. I asked to hear the conversation that they claimed, but they (the supervisor) said that they dispose of all audio conversations after 2 years. Odd, how these charges just came up several months ago, but they claimed that they provided us with free service for years until they recently changed their policies. I then said my mom (the one that supposedly authorized the service) does not speak English. Of course they dug up another lie, saying that they spoke to my mom in Vietnamese. Guess what?? My mom does not speak Vietnamese either!!! They canceled the further moving forward but will not reimburse my payments. I've left message, but no return call. I've submitted a claim to California Public Utility Commission and hoping to hear from them. I don't expect my money returned (not too much anyway), but its the principle. I want an investigation and have them shut down. These ### can't get away with this. Thanks for allowing me to vent.

• Co
    coocooworld Apr 26, 2011

This company said I authorized them as a carrier when called. They have been charging me for months and slowly increasing the price as they notice I haven't check my billed for the last few months (yes, I understand this is my fault, from now on, no more electric bills). They say they have the right to charge because I did not called to complaint. They have a large staff of people who are trained to lied and intimidate you. Basically, they argue with you on anything you say and in the end say they cancel your service but not refund anything. If I authorized a company, I would know, but they claim I authorized it and I can't do anything. I wish there would be be a investigated company that sued them for their undermining business practice and lying schemes. I don't think BBB does anything.

• Po
    Poorsinglemother Mar 29, 2011

This also happened to me - I was told that I ordered it through the internet which I did not - I still have to wait to see if USBI - street telephone will take the charges of 13.90 off - I am not sure how long they have billed me. I surely learned a lesson to make sure to look at every bill before I pay it. I am so anger that this country allow such scams to happen. And we the working people get ripped off by such fraud.

• Ze
    zed31 Dec 03, 2010

all people who was fraud by clear world comm i have you exelent notice please help us to collect singnatures against of that company to recived the entire refound to all costumers frauded and together we can to clausure them forever amd they cant fraud to somebody else thanks mail me to [email protected] or find me on facebook or also find me in skype by franciscovaldez7 thanks for helping.

• Pi
    Pissed off Daughter Apr 12, 2010

On December 2009, my father who is 84 years old received a call from Clear World Communications automated system. He assumed the call was from his phone company. Not knowing he continued thru the call verifying his personal information. I contacted the company they played the recording and the automated system did not wait for my fathers response to accepted them as his long distance/international carrier just said thank you and welcome to clear world communications. Although I heard it with my own ears he DID NOT ACCEPTED AT THE END OF THE CALL...the company is refusing to refunds his charges $90.15 4months of charges:
    carrier cost recovery $4.99
    universal service fund $2.25
    clear world int mo fee $7.95
    bill statement fee $3.00

total $18.19 month added to his phone bill since December 2009.

What I am hoping is that we all get together file complaints thru better business bureau because we can ### and complain online yet our complaints wont mean nothing without an actually taking appropriate steps.

www.bbb.org better business bureau website file complain formerly

And guess what? Clear World Communications is NOT registered thru better business bureau GEE WONDER WHY?? This is why? Too many complaints

Thank you all on this website for the comments left they were all similar and very helpful.

• Gl
    glowingmonkey Apr 06, 2010

Stupid company charged me $38.28. Then i called the company and i was in hold for like 10 min. They ended hanging up on me. The second time happened again...the third time i was able to get through and they told me that i requested this service (which i didn't) ...Its a scam!!!

• Se
    sergio cabrera Feb 26, 2010

This f#$% company is full off it they charge me $18.19 in my att account when I did not even authorize it. I call the companyand and they told me I could close the account because I was not the one who athurize the order eventhough the att bill was under my name. They are a FRAUD !!!

Tengan cuidado con esta companias ke son ubos hijos de pu... t llaman dicendo asiendo se pasar por att personal y depues tandan cobrando de mas. OJO MUCHO OJO!!!

• Ga
    Garciacl Feb 10, 2010

I just received my bill and Clear World Comm billed on behalf of USBI. They called and my fiance answered the phone and he was told I ordered the service and they needed to confirm the order. His stupid ### said yes but I di not authorize this ervice nor did I agree to it . Bills is as follows :

claear world international mthly fee $7.95
    bill statment fee $3.00
    Clear World InternationalLD Mthly fee $7.95
    USF Carrier Admin Fee $4.99
    Universal Service Duna Usage Charge $2.25
    Total $26.14

Now this is CLEARLY a scam. I was told by VERIZON my ohone company that charge is supposed to be removed if not used and report this to Public Utility Commissioner's office. Which I am but this is FRAUD FARUD !!!

• Mi
    mightywarrior Jan 19, 2010

USBI it is been charging since october and I pay 8.67 without knowing I thought that was a charge from ATT and now they are trying to get me to pay for Nov 22.61 and for Dec $16.32 total of 38.93 for service that I never authorized and they played the recording and when they asked me if I want to change the ATT long distance they never had my answer recorded, spoke to them today and I got a confirmation # to take the charges out of my account they recommend to call ATT and give the number to reversed the charges to them. They claim that I make one call for one minute I"m not agree but I told them to keep the 8.67 but I do not want to hear from them anymore...

• Mrs. S.Borras Dec 21, 2009

usbi clear world communications — Slamming

• Th
    theanh Oct 06, 2009

billed me every month for 2 years. the charge increase every month. At first i thought it was an ATT service, then ATT confirmed that USBI was a third party. When I called and asked about the charges, the first thing USBI did was tell me to listen to a recorded of my own voice when i signed up with ATT about my agreement to be part of USBI. It was my voice but the questions before my answers were not what i heard on that day. They fixed my answer to match their questions. They basically say "get lost" when i tried to ask for help.

nobueno Sep 15, 2009

Esta compania clear world comm, son unos putos manosos me enganoron diciendome que solo hiba pagar $5.00 al mes, y que descaro tiene la representante de esta compania (maria elena) de decirme que to lo ordene y que tengo que pagarlo, el cargo total salio de $20.13. Lo unico que quiero decir es que no es profecional que ustedes enganen ala gente putos.

• Eu
    eugenio espinosa Jul 08, 2009

today i receive my bill 39.62 charges with clear world when never contact w this company and never do this calls.

• Dm
    Dmitriy Kalyagin Jul 01, 2009

same has been happening to me for last 3.5 years! I filed complaints with FCC and Ca Public Utilities Commission