USAtoolwarehouseBuyer beware

G

I placed an Order placed on 01/07/10 for a special tool. After waiting seven days I called company for the status on my order. Customer service said the part was never shipped and was back ordered. i Decided to cancel order and buy part locally. Contacted customer service which routed my call to Purchasing. No person answered so I Left detailed message with Todd Morgan to cancel order to save me from returning part. Unbelievably this Company has not responded to my simple request after two days of several telephone messages and emails. They marked my email communications as spam so emails came back as undeliverable. I called my bank to cancel the charge on my visa account. Bank said I had to file a dispute form and also cancel my account. I decided not to pursue that option for a $36 order Now I just hope my credit card info is not in peril.

I can only derive some satifaction by alerting the Public to beware that USAToolWarehouse does not in my opinion conform with acceptable business practice.

Company also does business as

Network Tool Warehouse, ntxtools.com, and spxstore.com

I feel a little better that you have been warned. There are a lot of reputable auto parts online. Do your homework.

• Ba
    b adams Feb 17, 2012

I recently encountered the same situation with USA tool. I had to file a complaint with the BBB and E bay to finally get resolution and still never received my item. I would strongly advise anyone to avoid doing business with this fraudulent company.

• Mk
    mkh171 Feb 16, 2012

I ordered an item in january 2011 and they haven't delivered it. Can we just put our heads together and build a case against this fraudulent company? I really want to get to the bottom of this fraud going on

• Ba
    b adams Jan 10, 2012

I also ordered an item from USA tool that was never delivered. After repeated calls the automated answering service began hanging up on me. I never got a chance to talk to a representative. After several e-mails they agreed to issue a refund. Never got re fund nor any further communication. I'll never do business with this company again.

johnny Mar 31, 2011

i place an order on 3-7-11 of $47.48 from this company an never got my order!!! don't buy anything from this company you will never get it !!!
    this is bad business !!! save yourself,

by john,

• Pa
    pat8942 Feb 26, 2010

I ordered a tool from Network tool warehouse, an alias of this company, and they sent me the wrong tool.
    I contacted them by phone and email for an RMA so I could return the tool and get my money back.
    All I got from them was the run around and finally they stopped responding all together.
    Never do business with this fly by night company, they have no regard for their customers and they just want to make a quick buck.