USA Locksmith — outrageous price & sloppy workmanship
Do NOT use this company for lockout services! I locked myself out of my home and a friend contacted USA locksmith for service. The young man attempted to open the door w/ pin apparatus for about 5 min and then proceeded to sloppily drill the key hole core and ruined the decorative plate surroundingthe handle. As he handed me the bill for $187 he assured me that my insurance would cover the tab. Needless to say the insurance company does not cover this service unless it is in the case of a burlary and this guy exited having spent a total of about 10 min and did not even bother to clean up the metal shavings from drilling!! This company way overcharges although they give an initial quote similar to other locksmiths. Do not use usa locksmith. It is worth the wait for someone local with a good reputation.
More USA Locksmith Complaints & Reviews
- USA Locksmith - Poor service!
- USA Locksmith - Price Scam
- USA Locksmith - Price scam and unprofessional services
- USA Locksmith - Lock replacement
- USA Locksmith - Fraudulent business practices
- USA Locksmith - Scam and cheating
- USA Locksmith - Scammed
- USA Locksmith - Price Skam
- USA Locksmith - COMPLETE RIP OFF, OVERPRICED, SHODDY LOCKS
- USA Locksmith - Didn't fix anything