Pilgrim's Pride

Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Pilgrim's PrideSafety manager

I really don't have a idea wants going on but yesterday I was taking out of hassmate class do to lac of communication I was never told the time of the class so I came 40minutes late and which I was advised to go ahead and sign in only to be stopped by our safety management Eldato tell me to go talk with my manager and which he told me he took me off the list and once I notified him that they said I could sign in he said I could not went to hr. And was put in class today safety manager came to waste water simply to direct my chain and which a month ago she asked me to keep tucked in never once told me I couldn't wear it I see my co worker wearing chains all the time and although my chain was tucked away and had no chance of getting in anything that I do which is to operate waste water I am not maintenance are am I around are exposed to food product she made a big issue instead of just saying James you can't wear it but in different departments people wear wedding bands and chains it's not being brought to there attention because there not working maintenance are on the product floor and which neither am but she made it seem as if she had told me this before and which she did not I had to ask her what did she want from me because she asked for me to tuck it and I have since that day nothing has been said up until today a day after she refused to allow me to sign into hassmate class I feel this is simply a plot of retaliation for going to hr. To see what the problem was with me getting into the class because as safety there are alot of things we can look for that's will cause life are death instead it's focused on a chain that's clearly hidden on a operator of waste water that spends the majority of his day walking around the plant checking the water.

Nov 08, 2019

Pilgrim's Pride Corporation — management

Now I've worked all year to be able to take some parts of my vacation days. I've worked for people...

Pilgrim's Pride Corporationwaste manager and hr manager

I am a co worker that feels James Johnson has been retaliated on and discriminated against because of a complaint that was filed. He works different shifts to help and accommodate other employees in need of training without any additional pay. This is not included in his job description but he complies to be a team member. He is not made aware of of being scheduled for 3rd shift until receiving a call on Sunday as to why he is not at work. He receives a point for being late which was not his fault for to miscommunication from him manager not informing him of the schedule. He is then told by his manager not to call or text him anymore. What is said in confidence is being relayed to others and taking out of context and causing animosity between employees to seem as though James is being difficult to work with.

• Wi
        witness4you Mar 20, 2021

my cousin had the same kind of situation only he went to HR and informed them that his super visor was talking down to him and cussing at him, the next day he found himself with a write up and on a 30 day treatment plan a week later he was terminated. they tit for tatted him... I find the whole situation just down right vindictive... Considering that his supervisor was also like a friend, the supervisor brought up the personal conversations that they both had about my cousins family life, and put it on the treatment plan..
        God works in mysterious ways though, Thats grounds for a nice hefty lawsuit for wrongful termination...

Oct 27, 2019

Pilgrim's Pride Corporation — food

I am a co worker that highly see and here the dislike for James Johnson from management to Hr and it is based...

Oct 23, 2019

Pilgrim's Pride Corporation — retaliation

Oct 23, 2019

Pilgrim Pride — hr manager waste water manager

Well first off I'm really tired of the mis treatment based off of me having to file a complaint on a...