ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Dairy QueenPrice charged is not the price shown at this location

First, I go there twice a week to pick up lunch for our office. This is important because that is why I know the price of what I am buying. I ordered a grilled chicken salad with drink. The menu board through the drive through shows $7.99. When I get to the window, she states I owe $9.52. I explained that the price shows $7.99. She rolled her eyes and another employee shouted the $7.99 was for a taco salad. I told the first employee that I will pay the $9.52, but thought they needed to know that the board states $7.99. The second employee walked outside to the board and states out-loud "well we need to change that". I could hear another lady through the window ask rudely "did she pay the $9.52". My card was basically threw back at me. They acted as though I was trying to steal something. I said thank you and drove away. I came back to the office and stated that I would no longer being going to DQ for the office.

Comment Guidelines