20403 I-45, Spring, TX, 77388, US
Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ford Motor Companywarranty issues

I bought my 2019 f150 in July ‘19. I have had issues with a water leak on the passenger side floor board since I bought it. Planet ford has failed to find the leak not once, twice and now a third time. The second time, planet ford had my truck for over 2 weeks. The service manager (named JC) assured me that they put my truck in a rain tunnel to find the problem! I don't believe that any work was done on my truck and planet ford is giving me the run around!! This is the what I call the definition of insanity - doing things over and over and expecting different results!! I'm highly upset and will not recommend plant ford to any friends or family.

Comment Guidelines