Conn's Home Plus

Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Conn's Home PlusCustomer service and delivery

Ordered a refrigerator with white glove service, the unit was dropped off, damage to yard light, damage to walls, no water line or adapter and no installation of any inside refrigerator or freezer trays. After installing the trays ourselves we noticed the freezer tray was missing contacted customer service and first she says you requested a spanish line not english (huh) then she says if you did not properly inspect the unit for missing parts we cannot help you. Terrible installation experience.

Conn's Home PlusUnethical behavior - false information reported to credit bureau

I called conn's and paid off my balance before the promotional no-interest paid expired. I paid it off 2 months before it expired. I have been harassed nonstop for an outstanding balance that I do not owe. I have called customer service many times to get it resolved. Finally requested that my account be closed since the balance was paid in full so they would stop calling me. They closed my account and reported it to the credit bureau claiming the account was charged off for a bad debt. My credit score drastically declined. It was perfect... I have been fighting with them for over a month to get this corrected with no luck.

• Es
        Estella Marie Conway-O'Dell Oct 15, 2020

Same issued execpt I offerd th sellel the accout after overpaying high intrest to3 yrs the sellterd for 1308. then reported the settlement just as a payment then charges off the accout. this hasbeed 3 months of fighting with them I hired an attorney under the fair billing act and the fair credit act we will see how this goes.
        They have been sued many times by the state for fradulent activities