Dollar General

Fri:8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Dollar GeneralManager was rude

I was in the store today and the manager walked by me and she made a weird sound, so I asked what was wrong and she told me that if I didn't like it that I could go somewhere else, so I did. I have been shopping with you guys for years and so have my family and friends, but after this incident I will make sure to tell them to take their money elsewhere. I am very surprised that you guys would allow someone so rude to be the manager of that store. The store was a mess, there is nobody at the counter when I was trying to purchase something, and I am never giving another dollar to your business again.

Comment Guidelines