ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:00 am - 1:30 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 3:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Aspen DentalDentures

I am so disappointed in the service I have received from Dr. Reyna and her staff at Aspen Dental. I began this nightmare in February 2019. I was so excited to receive my dentures within days after my first visit. The teeth were very large and I couldn't even put my lips together. I brought this to the attention of Dr. Reyna and she told me it was necessary so it could help reduce the wrinkles on my top lip. I explained this was not satisfactory and she told me it was my anatomy. I returned a couple of days later to have the dentures adjusted. I was there for five hours, and the teeth were filed down so far there wasn't even a trough on the teeth. They just sat on top of my gums. They gave the teeth back to the technician and left me there waiting in my chair. A few minutes later the technician put my teeth on the counter. I sat there waiting and the office became very quiet so I got out of my chair and looked around. There was no one there., so I got my teeth off the counter and left. They forgot me! I had to wear my old dentures.
I returned to the office due to a sore and once again I saw Dr. Reyna. I explained to her what had happened during my last visit and she wanted to know who the assistant was and I replied "she was the dentist". She was pretty indifferent and asked if I could come back the next day for a hard re-liner. I agreed and returned the next morning at 9:15 am. The dentist and her assistant came in and took my teeth to get the re-liner started. The assistant had to redo the "goo" twice and said it would be about twenty minutes. I wanted and waited and once again my teeth were on the counter and the office was quiet. I went to the front desk and asked if everyone had left and she said"let me check." Right away a different assistant came and handed me my teeth off the counter. I asked if the dentist wanted to see them and she said "no." So I took my teeth and left. Once again I was forgotten!!! I will never step foot in that office again!
These teeth cost seven thousand dollars; still do not fit, and I want a refund!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Aspen DentalPlan contract

Ted Bleckstein.
    As I was searching for Aspen Dental corporate office, to complain, I found your law suit. So, I wanted to email and see where I stand.

I had them make me a replacement upper denture 5 years ago and made 3 trips back to have it fitted.  May 2019 I was back at  different Aspen office, here in San Antonio. I received a plan to remove 13 lower teeth, have a temp denture for 6 months then they would make the permanent denture.

Not agreeing with the price I went over the plan with a fine tooth comb then took it back and questioned errors I had found.  After doing this the price was lowered +/- $2, 000.  I agreed and paid in full $2177.00.

After having the denture from May - August I determined it was miserable so I went with DIA Dental to have 4 on 1 implants, thank goodness they do free financing.
    I went to Aspen and asked for a refund, of the permanent denture, since I will not be having that made. It took 2 days and 4 phone calls to hear (I had purchased a grouped plan therefore there is no refund due to me) They KNEW I was wanting implants but the cost was keeping me from it so why would they not tell me I was purchasing a plan and if I decide to change it I would lose money?

PS. The staff was always friendly.
    Respectfully,
    Pamela Davis

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Pamskie · Sep 12, 2019

POSITIVE UPDATE! 9/12/2019 The Aspen dental office I listed has called and they are refunding me $558.00. I am very pleased with this. I hope more people are blessed with the office they used coming through for them.

Respectfully,