301 W 6th St, Chattanooga, TN, 37402, US
Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga TNemployment fraud

Someone worked at this YMCA illegally. It was not me. I found out in November of 2016. I need the paychecks cancelled. Payroll and human resources will not respond to my phone calls. They have threatened to call the police on me. I need help with this complaint. Anyone of assistance can help. I would appreciate it if this website would help. They have no complaint department.

YMCA employment fraud

i called this company several times and my name suddenly appeared in their systems. i have never worked there. paperwork and paychecks may have been processed as well. this was on 11/01/2016. someone was employed there in the past using my information as well. paperwork and paychecks may have been processed then as well. their phone number is [protected].

• Updated by Shackledlion · Sep 18, 2017

they are located on 301 w 6th st. chattanooga tn 37402.

• Updated by Shackledlion · Sep 18, 2017

their national website is www, ymca.net

www.ymca.net

• Updated by Shackledlion · Sep 18, 2017

their other phone number is 423-266-8834.

• Updated by Shackledlion · Sep 18, 2017

it was authorized illegally.

YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga TNemployment fraud

i called this company several times and my name suddenly appeared in their payroll systems. I have never worked there. their address is 301 w 6th st. chattanooga tn 37402. their phone number is [protected] or [protected]. I have filed a police report. I have also contacted the ftc. I have never filled out employment paperwork either. they are upset if I even call them.

Jason patrick mcnutt Aug 20, 2018

Someone worked at this YMCA with my information. I need the paychecks cancelled. I found out in November of 2016. A police report was filed. Approximately 4 years of paychecks were processed. I suave never worked at a YMCA. I have checked my employment history. I have alerted the IRS as well. I would appreciate your help on this matter.

• Sh
    Shackledlion Oct 22, 2018

i called this company several times and my name suddenly appeared in their systems. i have never worked there. i have filed a police report. this happened in october to november 2016. i need my name removed from their payroll systems.

• Sh
    Shackledlion Nov 06, 2018

I called this company several times and my name suddenly appeared in their payroll systems. I have contacted them to no avail. I need my name removed from their payroll systems.

YMCA Downtown Chattanooga TNwill not remove my name from their payroll systems

My personnel files at opm were involved in a data breach. I then called this ymca to see if my name was in their payroll systems. After the fifth call my name suddenly showed up in their payroll systems. I have contacted them and they will not remove my name. I sent . i need my name removed from their payroll systems. I have sent them a copy of my id theft report.

• Updated by Shackledlion · Aug 05, 2017

This complaint was never resolved.

• Updated by Shackledlion · Aug 05, 2017

Someone resolved this complaint without my consent.