ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Food LionDeliberately took out my husband's card amount twice

We went to the money order counter and a lady named tasia immediately copped an attitude. My husband and I split the bills on two separate cards. I have woodforest and he has chase. She took out the $800+ on his card only. She pretended to refund his card and then told me to enter card again. Another $800+ was taken out. My husband got a bad feeling as I did. He called chase and he only had $200 left! I end up paying the whole grocery bill as we usually split that too. Today chase called and labeled the transaction fraud. He was refunded the entire amount. I believe it was fraud as well. Next time i'll make sure it's janice that helps us. She's the only good money order employee there!

Comment Guidelines