ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:7:30 am - 2:30 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Geisinger Health SystemEmployees.

I just game out of a surgey they did on my nose and throat. They know I can't swalllow pills due to the pain and said they would send over a liquid pain med. They didnt. Instead they sent the biggest pills ive seen in my life. Their office closes at 5. I called at 4 to fix my medications because I'm in a lot of pain and no one was answering the phones. Again, their office closes at 5 so I went back to the office. I arrived there at 4:35pm and everthing was locked up easily. Why say the office is closed at 5pm and close it almost half hour early? So I went to the emergency room to see if they could get in touch with the surgeon to fix their mistake and absolutely no one could get in touch with the surgeon. Fresh out of surgery blood pouring out my nose and mouth and they were telling me they couldnt help me that I have to wait in the waiting room and wait for almost 60 other patients that came before me as I'm dying from pain bleed out my nose and mouth. Worst experience ever.

Employees.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Geisinger Health System — customer service; privacy; dr. john mercuri md

It was my husband's first time at this facility. We always went to Co-ordinated Health Scranton Orthopedic...

ADVERTISIMENT