ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Wal-mart Stores, Inc.automotive service

2/19/16 service order number 31227. I took my vehicle (2005 Ford Excursion) in for service. It was to have an oil change, air filter replaced and all fluids checked, and all fittings greased. When I returned to pick up the vehicle I paid the bill of $52.92 which was reasonable and returned to the parking lot to leave. When I started the truck and started to back up I found that I had no brakes. The pedal went to the floor and the brake light came on which was not the case when I brought the truck in for service. I went back inside the service department and asked about the problem, that's when I learned that the service I asked for was done, they check the fluids but if low they do not add or refill them. Why bother to even check them then. I paid to have someone tell me they are there. Luckily when I back up I knew enough to get it stopped with the emergency brake not to hit your building. If this would have been a very senior citizen what would have happened when they got out of the parking lot or onto a four lane highway. I was never informed there was a problem with the brakes when I picked up my vehicle. upon reading the technician comments on my bill it stated "breaks very sensitive". Not brakes not working. If this is your policy for service I will not let them service my vehicle again. I also spoke to the ###'t manager and he talked to the tech and it was okay when they brought it into the bay but stated that the brakes felt funny when they moved it to the parking area. This really needs to be addressed before they send someone else out into traffic only to be in an accident.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Walmarttreatment of cashier

I went through the cashier checkout with my 4 year old grandson and he saw a pillow pet on the wall along where the restroom is and decided that he wanted that instead of the items I just paid for. As we were walking to the customer service desk to make the exchange, I here the cashier screaming are you gonna pay for that and I said I am going to customer service to pay for it and she kept screaming she did not pay for the pillow pet over and over again. I was making the exchange when a young boy came up to me at the customer service desk and asked me after I paid for the item in question and asked me if I was going to pay for it and the lady at customer service responded it was already paid for. I was very upset that this women screamed so loud that I hadn't paid for my item when she could not have done the transaction for me. I have never been treated so badly in a store ever.

Comment Guidelines