Weis Markets

Fri:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Weis MarketsCustomer service/associates

I shopped at the Weis in Dingmans Ferry, PA on 4/23/2021 and checked out at the self checkout at 7:47pm. As I was checking out and waiting for my receipt, I pulled on the paper receipt and the door to the receipt box came off. I guess I pulled too hard unintentionally, but I put it back on. Your associate (I did not get a name but she was either the tall woman with dark hair or the shorter older woman with gray hair - I didn't look because I was in shock), barged over and pushed my cart aside and was not even an inch away from me. She did NOT even say "excuse me" or even utter a word to me that I was even standing there. First of all, we are in a pandemic and your store shows everyone needs to be six feet apart. Well, she was quite rude and I don't appreciate someone standing that close to me during this COVID pandemic. All she needed to say was excuse me and what was worse was I needed the cart that she touched. I had wiped down the cart and she had her hands all over it when she moved it. I didn't appreciate that either. I am immune compromised and I don't have the luxury of staying home. I don't shop online because no one can pick my produce out properly or my meats, etc. In any event, I shouldn't have to explain my ways because your associates should just follow protocols and not be rude to customers. it was later in the day so I didn't think the manager would be on site. This is when I seem to have issues with this store. I had complained once before about one of the young men who has his nose hanging out of his mask all the time that works the registers. I was assured he would be spoken to but apparently he still has his nose hanging out whenever I come into the store when he is working.

I was tempted to call out your associate today but I decided to remain calm about it. However, that was the rudest any associate has been to me in any store I have visited in years.

Victoria Summers