10130 Reisterstown Rd Ste 20, Owings Mills, MD, 21117, US
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

customer service

Hello my name is Gul Butt. Since you open Owings Mill MD location We go there but Before we use to go Columbia MD location. No compliant ever.
My daughter had a six month membership. She gave me one facial out of this. Then she scheduled me for another facial yesterday December 5th at 7 P.M.
When she make my appointment asked about charges and they said same just pay $10 extra.

December 4th someone called me to confirm my appointment and I asked is there anyway if I can reschedule. Person were very sweet and she check her schedule and put me for same day December 4th at 7 P.M.
I am a daycare provider, and the person spouse to cover me was getting late. So I said let me call Message Envy and asked what are my options for cancel or come late.
I Talked to front desk and she put me on hold then one person (Britney) came on phone. Since she said hello till end she was rude and literally told me tell your daughter to call me because this is not your membership. But I was calling about my appointment.

Let me explain what was the Misunderstanding, when my daughter maid my appointment they didn't told that this visit will be $100.
When I was asking on December 4th about my options for reschedule or come late then she get so upset and said you be charge $50. I said why then she told me it's $100. I said no one told us. She was not nice to customer and keep arguing like I am her enemy.
In this situation how any one can go for facial and get relaxed.
My daughter called same evening but Britney left for the day the she called today December 6th. Talk to different people explain what happened. 2 people said sorry for misunderstanding but this is our policy and that's way we charged you $50. My daughter said I want to talk to Britney because she was so rude to my mother.
She talked to Britney and she was all blaming on me and threatening to my daughter we have all recording of your mom. Also she was not pleasant with my daughter.
I do not care about $50 charge BUT
NOW my question to Message Envy what type of customer service you teach to your employees especially Managers like Ms. Britney.
AND how we can go in this environment where we are getting accused, discrimination and threatening.
My daughter who is only 19 years old so scared and told me mom please don't even call Message Envy. They will bring this on us when we go for our treatments.

First of all we will never recommenced anyone this Message Envy and will not go ourselves. My daughter still have 3 months. It's okay I am willing to pay and close her membership. Money is not more then your respect and your daughter.
Please contact me so I can pay. We not gonna deal with this location any any more.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Gul Butt

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices