ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

ConcentraI want my dot physical card to go to work

My complaint is of Dr. Angela UBA and her MA comments and actions during my DOT EXAM. THE MA rushed me and told rather vaguely where to go, which seemed to irritate her. Eye test asked if I wore glasses. Said not on my Class A License. So using my hand to cover my eyes was confusing because I failed in my right eye. Told her that I have prescription glasses I useto read and I could use them to test again. NO. During the exam sitting on the table the MA throws her measuring tape around my neck for my BMI very quickly and left. When Dr. Angela came in she was short and to the point on what her computer was telling her. After passing every physical test and only my eye test was holding me getting a 4 month DOT card I asked again if I could us my prescription glasses to retest on my eye chart. The Dr. got upset and started to read off the computer... but I couldnt understand what she was saying because her Accent was making it hard. I tried to explain to her I could pass the eye test with my glasses and Dr Angela got more upset and called her MA in to help her to explain. THEY BOTH WERE RUDE! Was told to come back with confirmation from the doctor on my eye exam and I will get a 4 month DOT exam card to give me time to get my sleep study. I had my eyes examined and was cleared to drive with my original glasses. Went to Concentra Lake Oswego OR. and was told that Dr. Angela disqualified. I was told to come back with documentation and Dr. Angela would give me a 4 month DOT card. SHE LIED I lost a job because of her and now Ive got to do the whole test AGAIN...

Comment Guidelines