ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger Kingdrive thru order

On Feb 9, 2020, I went through the drive thru at this establishment. I go here at least 2 times a week. I was here this day at 7:30 PM. My order number was 35. I ordered a Whopper, no lettuce. When I got it, there was only 1/2 of a burger patty in this sandwich! I also ordered a spicy crispy chicken sandwich. I could NOT bite into this if I wanted to. It was as if the chicken had a thick sheet of cardboard inside.
Altogether, this was my entire meal, which I paid $6.54 and basically wasted because nothing was edible! This is not an item easily returned at the time, as I live 30 minutes out of town!

My name is Ken Jensen. I would like a refund for this or compensation. My address is 12 Wildflower Cir., Cache, OK 73527

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Burger Kingprice, inaccurate order

Isn't it just interesting, go to website to figure out what we wanted for dinner.
    decided we wanted the wopper meal for 2 @$8.99

Ordered it, 1 with cheese and no onions

Also ordered the original chicken.

Receipt is correct

Results... we were charged $10.00 for the 2 meals and another &0.40 for the cheese

What we received, 2 plain burgers, both with onions, neither with cheese.
    Chicken sandwich was DRY, and a sprinkle of lettuce..

I am tired of this over charging, and NOT getting it your way...

Have screen shot of website and receipts..

feel free to contact me