Steak 'n Shake

Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Steak 'n Shake Enterprisesmissing items

We just stopped at your Chillicothe, OH location while traveling home to Michigan from North Carolina. We went inside to order. When we got back on the highway we noticed the Onion Rings we ordered were missing and the double cheeseburger we ordered was only made as a single. The quality of the food was disappointing and the fries were cold. This is not the service nor quality we are accustomed to from Steak ‘n Shake. Our customer number was 203437 and time of order was 6:12:08 PM. Thank you.

missing items

Steak 'n Shake Enterprisesservice

I waited 10 minutes to be seated, I was the only one waiting to be seated and all the workers just totally ignored me. When I finally got seated the waitress that seated me in her section, then she seated another customer and waited on them before waiting on me. Finally after 10 minutes she waited on me, I asked for the manager and I was told the manager was too busy at the moment. With this kind of service how do they expect to stay in business? This was the worst experience I have ever had at Steak N Shake.