ADVERTISIMENT
209 High Point Drive #100, Victor, NY, 14564, US

Reviews and Complaints

CooperVisionRebate scam

After receiving a virtual card for the contact rebates, and not being able to use the rebate card on purchases at a known legitimate business, I did not reattempt to use the card until I decided to check the balance one day to find that all of the rebate money had been spent on unauthorized purchases I did not make. I spent 3 hours on the phone to be told to fill out a dispute form to reiterate the fact that I made zero purchases with the virtual rebate card, to probably never see the $40 from a contact rebate that they decided sending a physical hard card would be too complicated.

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

1 Response
    • CooperVision Dec 29, 2020

Hello Theresa, Thank you for reaching out to us and your purchase of CooperVision lenses. We want to help. Please send an email to [email protected] with details so we can contact the card issuer on your behalf. Please include your Reference Id if you have it handy.

CooperVision — Rebate

This is insane. I have seen a half dozens complaints here already. Its obvious their rebate is a scam. I...

ADVERTISIMENT