ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:7:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

RiteAidPharmacy

What is going on with Rite Aid on Union @ George Urban Blvd the Pharmacey is so bad We have been with them for years and now we call in foe refills and they don't get back to U s We end up going to the Drugstore the next dayand have to wait for our pills to be filled can anyone help Us, We are seriously thinking of going to Wegmans on Dick Road after all these years

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Rite Aidpharmacist not trained to disperse medicine nor has the knowledge

Karin/ Rite Aide Pharmacy
    3950 Union Road
    Cheektowaga NY 14225

Corporate Ethics point Office

Sad to complain and need to write an incident report.

As I discussed with you you are aware that A few weeks ago your site received a script for me for first time trulicity on Tuesday. I came Friday of that week and blew my patience to hear from Joshua that the 4 shots would cost over $700 !!! omg. I asked why someone did not call me to inform me of that price. His answer " knew you could not afford it and I didn't call you" when I spoke to you, you said he was here a few days a week... I relay on the pharmacist knowledge and this answer is unacceptable. Had he called me in respect to the price, I could had found an alternative source or outreach. This is a delay in my control of diabetics, and he put me in danger of not receiving as prescribed in time medical treatment. This is not his call to tell me I can't afford it. Don't know who the others were but they defended him.

Incident 2:
    I went to another doctor and she prescribed insulin. (FIRST TIME USAGE) When I came to your site that Friday evening, the viral of insulin was there no needles! Asked where are needles she stated that the doctor did not order them! Once again relied on your knowledge of dispense medicine. She said that I should have some from prior usage. This is first time usage, not in my chart ever is there insulin usage. She then charged me.50 each for needles to use to temporary until rite aide contacts the doctor to order needles. At home, I suspected those needles I paid for were the wrong SIZE How fortunate I am I can read or recognize that the size needle was not what was exhibited to me at the doctors office. I had to wait a few days to pick up needles. Again, a delay in medical treatment.

I find this unacceptable by Rite Aide and that the persons involved are not trained to be in effect as a pharmacist, but to cause due harm to patients. This needs to be investigated as to how many other folks were played that do not understand medication and disbursement and trust you. I am very appauld as to two incidents as noted above. I would like a written response as to the arena that these incidents are acknowledged/disciplined and solved. Shame! This could had been a costly misuse of directive by Rite aid to me. Maybe others!!!

Mary Jane Incardona