1401 North Decatur Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, 89108, US
Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Family DollarEmployees

I have been a loyal customer to family dollar for years. I have help the store from being robbed, stolen from, and overall contributed my own money to the company.
On March27, 2020
I was badly treated by an employee for no reason. It starts off with me asking a question about a product, and with the employee being on the clock and on a personal cell phone call this person decides to first ignore me then finally answer me with " What Now"?.
My hole shopping experience was horrible dealing with this one individual and it seems to keep going on everytime I shop there. She also has altercation with other customers also, She is very rude, disrespectful, loud, and aggressive.
Me and a lot of other customers are very tired of this person I've complained to management but no results are done. I'm not sure how much of the complaints are followed up on but please take mine in to consideration and look into it. As now I really don't wanna shop at family dollar any more because of this one bad employee.