Menu
reviews & complaints
Sleepy's company logo

Sleepy's

12911 Walker Branch Rd, Charlotte, NC, 28273, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
R
8:11 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sleepy's - Unethical behavior

[protected] [protected] I Rosie Taylor was made out to be stupid by Michael Ditommaso and Darren Keller because I told them the bed frame was rough and snagged my linen when I made my bed. I was led to believe that it would be taken care of on first day of receiving merchandise. I went to your store MD0379 more than 4 times. Called several times. Now more that a week I was told that nothing would happen to please me. I am so unhappy and upset at the service I received from your employees. Just mean and nasty for no reason at all. Total= $3908.76, cash paid $1186.63, finance by Sleepy"s =$2722.13. Request pickup of your merchandise, give back my money and let Sleepy know that I won't be doing business with them ever again.

Read full review of Sleepy's