5400 West Aloha Blvd, Diamondhead, MS, 39525, US
Thu:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger KingWrong order and waited on coke

Ordered a whopper and a diet coke, no fries just the sandwich. Was given a bag and asked to pull over to wait for my coke. I waited 5 min then called and he was walking out as I was talking to the person that picked up. I reached in to get my straw and found fries. I reached further to get whopper and found two small hamburgers. By then I was on my way home so did not take back.

Burger Kinggrilled chicken sandwich

I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich that had a very thin piece of chicken on it plus the chicken did not even cover the bottom bun it was on. The store was not super busy, the woman who took my order was polite during the ordering. It was a take out order so I did not see the inside of the sandwich until we drove away onto I-10. Very disappointing!

Burger Kinglazy/rude & never been your way&

05/23/2011 at 2:04 pm
      The problem with fast food is they give you really horrible service, to include over pricing for nasty old food, crapy attitueds from high school kids worken the counters, and just out right lazyness... we were just comen from the hospital with our 4 year old and we were runnen late on lunch, my wife is a type one diabetic. Since we had a sick child in the car we decided to run through the drive through. it was still a lil busy so i was excited to actually get fresh BK for once, "this location has always been horrible, just a tip for travilers." so we ordered a chicken tender and a double stacker both medium meals, my wife being a type one diabetic ordered a minuet maid lite. the girl told us they didnt have it, so i replyed with mame we've been here befor you have it for sure up front, she replyed with well your just gonna have to come in and get it, thats really what set me off. so the total come out to $11.41 i dont know about the rest of the world but who makes $11.41 in less than 2 minuets? so i go to get my food and it was horrible the tenders were hard as a rock, my sandwich was like a brick figuren they had a steady line of coustomers my food should of never been that bad. it was so bad i had to go to subway to feed my family, and oh by the way they made me park the car and go inside to get our drinks... ill never eat there again in 10 years ive never been happy with them