Americas Best Value Inn

Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

hotel room & services

I had terrible experience with America's best value inn, Address: ;. I specifically wants to highlight the unprofessional behavior they did during our stay. We visited them during the 4th July weekend and paid heavily citing busy season. When we reached there, the room we got has a relatively small bathroom and on top of it, water system was not fully functional as their water mixer is having some issue, so either you can get cold water or Super-hot one! On our complaint, they initial showed their inability to fix that due to unavailability of replacement part citing 4th July closure. Needless to say, the hotel was packed due to busy time of the year and we have no option to try our luck anywhere else too. But to our surprise, even in next 2 days they did not fix the issue despite of repeated follow-ups and when I asked to for partial refund for the services I have not received, the manager (Jack) indicated his limitations on authority stating that he is just a peon there and Owner Carol takes call such decisions. The owner Carol Eichman [protected]; [protected]@gmail.com) behaved rudely by not resolving the concern despite of my numerous follow-ups over email and calls. I realized that they don't care for Customer experience and the only thing matters to them is easy money without worrying about Services. I would like to WARN you before you step in there as I have seen multiple guests complaining there for services and they just give cold shoulders and false assurances to fix them. They know that they will get their money irrespective of giving the services, so they focus on trapping new customer rather than worrying about the existing ones. I will be taking this matter to local Business Bureau for right treatment and avoiding such bad experiences to many others like me. Overall, I underwent a horrible time staying there and discussing with them!