ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Dec 20, 2020

Marshalls — Racial profiling customers

I've shopped at the Marshall store located at Baltimore Inner Harbor ever since they opened their door...

MarshallsCoordinator's name was angel m.

Shoes were damaged and they didn't take the wires off the shoes. And they said it was my fault and they ask for the receipt and I show them the receipt and said they can't return it. They scream at me and make me wait 45 minutes for nothing. Coordinator's name was Angel M. this lady can't threat costumer right. This is just crazy I bought like a 100 pairs so shoes and never had this problem before. They just scream at me for nothing. And then they said I was wrong they don't wanted to check the receipt and finally they check it and said they were going to refund me the money with bad mood and screaming again.

Coordinator's name was angel m.

Comment Guidelines