184 North St, Hyannis, MA, 02601, US
Fri:6:00 am - 12:45 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:45 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger KingBurger King, 184 North

order #76 on Monday 01.11.21. I had to slowly repeat my order 3 times before the girl finally understood what I was ordering. When I got to to the pay window it was a different order they tried to charge me for. Once that glitch was straightened out, I had to park on the side and wait for them to prepare my order. When it was brought out it was missing the drink which the receipt stapled to the bag said I had paid for. I didn't have time to get back in the lengthy drive thru line and wait another 10-15 minutes to try speaking to someone but did call using the phone number on the receipt several minutes later. I found whoever answered the call's frequent use of the term "dearie" ( as in" I am so sorry, dearie") to be a bit condescending. This isn't the first botched order in recent weeks but it will be the last. I am done as a BK customer.

M Tavares

Burger Kingnasty fish, two old ladies working, no ink in receipt printer

Well, the fish has aluminum foil and dry, very not good. No ledgable reciept. No ink in reciept printer. Thats a good way to avoid the surver on back of reciept. Restuarant was empty, one homeless bum. Was 17 minutes for two whopers. It was ready but she grabbed a whoper out of my bag and put in a drivethrough customers bag. So I waited, then guy behind me is upset asking me how long did your food take? I told him, 17 minutes. Bad burger king, bad fat lazy dirty old ladys with messy hair. Some broken english at best. Cant read the receipt because they dont want you to be able to track order and do survey. Store 664 Hyannis, trash dirty food and employees. Smart enough to not replace the ink for survey, not smart enough to work at BK 4/2/2019 7:30PM EST.

nasty fish, two old ladies working, no ink in receipt printer