La Quinta Inns & Suites

131 River Rd, Andover, MA, 01810, US

Reviews and Complaints

La Quinta Inns & SuitesEverything

My family stayed at this hotel for 1 night and it was absolutely horrible. My kids were so scared too even sleep because all of the fighting and yelling that was happening inside and on our floor. When we tried leaving one time to go buy a couple of snacks the people across from us had their music blaring and yelling in between our doors up until 3am and could have been longer, but that's when me and the kids finally fell asleep. I had to ask them to move just so we could exit. They out side there was a fist fight. They were calling everyone racist. The poor front desk lady didn't know what to do cause there was so much drama. I would like a refund. Our family had 5 rooms and everyone had separate issues including no towels only one pillow, dirty boxers in a bathroom. Dirty face towel in another. Ones bed was not made. The staff was good, but it was just a scary night when we had so many children. The confirmation number for our rooms is [protected]. I know 2 rooms have already been refunded. My room was not and it was room 426 I believe Jason parrow and Julie Fisher. If you need anything else please email me and let know.