ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:30 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:8:30 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Pet Food Center Live animals, cockatiel

Purchased a Cockatiel at the west side store on April 1 2022. The bird died on April 5th 2022. When I contacted the store I was told there was nothing they could do. No guarantee on animals over $200. They did not offer a refund or exchange. I think the bird was sick when I purchased it. I have raised birds for over 50 years and never had one die that soon!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Pet Food Center — Bad Service and Fraud

So here is my "RANT" about Pet Food Center! Gggggrrrrr! My daughter had a rabbit that was a female...

ADVERTISIMENT