1400 Torrence Ave, Calumet City, IL, 60409, US
Fri:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 1:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

US BankBusiness account

We have 2 accounts at us bank that was opened when us bank was charter one.
All officers went to the bank on feb 19, 2021 to make the proper changes to the account since people were being taken off and put on.
Long story short it's almost march 19th and I who m the treasurer do not have access to the account. The complaint I have is about the business account dept. The rep was so rude and short, I forgot her name but they know who she is, they can look and see who you spoke to. I just want to say if this is the person you have working for your business account you may never get any new accounts. If it were up to me I would close that account out and go someplace else. Problem still not solved, it's a nightmare I dont believe this bank. Now she tells me no one on the account has access to do anything (da) so who can do anything on the account? Don't know she told me me that one of the dead people on the account maybe can give me access to the account. Sorry [censored] bank with unprofessional business banker people.