7499 Highway 92, Woodstock, GA, 30189, US

Reviews and Complaints

RaceTrac verified

employee/member of management

Ok, so I visit this particular store, everyday sometimes 2 a day, so I go in the store to purchase cigs, I got I'd by Calle whom is a manger, I presented her with the papercopy, which I had gotten at dmv 2days prior, currently awaiting hardcopy in mail, she tells me she can't accept, I informed here it was from dmv, she began to argue with me, that she had recently gotten hers from dmv, and it didn't look like mine, seeing it was getting me nowhere, I ask for a manager, she informed me she was the manager, the hostiley threw her hands up and stormed towards back of store, returning with another employee (Paige) whom came and looked at my I'd paper, and positively said, yes it was a valid form of I'd, not wanting to hear any of this, (Calle ) walked away from the situation, did not apologize, did not achieve cust satisfaction, and most diff did not present herself as a manger would/should, she was very rude and disrespectful, it will be sometime before I visit this store again, ppl attitudes are contagious and honestly hers is not worth cacthing, I appreciate your time concerning this matter, ps :there was also a police officer present whom happen to just be in the area, he too said it was a valid form of I'd... I'm not mad nor sour nor do I want anyone to receive termination of any sort, however someone certainly needs to remind Ms Calle who pays her bills, (The customers)
Thanks