2457 US-19 NE, Pelham, GA, 31779, US
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Huddle HouseSanitation

May 15th 2022 at 1030 am at the Pelham Ga location I with a group of 5 family members visited this location for breakfast. There was one cook and one waitress. There was flies and dead bugs every where in the window seals. The tables had dead flies all over them. We were swatting a flies as we were trying to order. I under the restaurant was under staffed and the wait time was longer than usual but the sanitation was uncalled for. It was in total disgust.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Huddle HouseThe order I put in

I'm writing a complaint on a lady working at the huddle house on December the 5th 2020. I put in a order about almost 8:00 pm. I sent my daughter and her boyfriend to go get my order and one of your workers say y'all the one to pick up order of biscuits and gravy they say yes she say ok but she never come back. They stay outside for a while to wait. She still haven't come back or she never call me back about my order. And I'm not to happy about it. What happened Saturday night. The huddle house in Pelham GA.
    Thanks you Deborah Merritt

Comment Guidelines

Respond
      Feb 26, 2020

Huddle House — General complaint

I have been going for breakfast or been ordering from this Huddle House for almost 20 years. Because of new...

Pelham