FILE A COMPLAINT
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Walmart verified

rude employees/ unprofessional behavior

The Walmart located at Chastain Meadows has the worst and rudest employees I have ever come across in my entire life! NO hello's or goodbyes at the register while checking out. I have had several bad experiences with the employees at this store. Recently, I came to return a windows cd that I did not open. I bought this product with the plastic open and did not get a chance to use it. My husband goes to return this item and is told by the cashier that they can not do a return because it has been opened. When my husband asks to speak to a manager he is told that there is no manager available!! How is there no manager available at a Walmart? Really now? They took advantage of hI'm because he does not speak English very well. Overall, I had to waist my gas and tI'me to come down there myself and take care of the situation. I called two hours before and spoke to a manager. She said she would review the tape and see if I bought it open. I told her go ahead because I was that certain I bought it that way. When I got to the store I found the manager I spoke to and gave her the CD, Instantly without even observing the item she says, "Oh yea this has definitely been open, " in a rude way. She did not even take tI'me to look at the item. Then I asked her did you not check your camera like you told me you were going to do before I got there? She says no, I'm going to go check now. I have a 6 month baby that was at the baby sister. I was in a hurry and had no tI'me to sit there and wait for this woman to get back. She finally returns after 15 minutes and says I saw the camera and it was closed when you bought it? I could not believe what I was hearing from this woman! When I argue with her, she smirked and looked at me in the most sarcastic and rudest way possible. I told her this is not over, I will be back and it is very unfair how they treat their customers. I swear on my life that I bought that item that way and it was put that way on the shelf by an employee and now I have to sit here and pay the price for the mistake of the employees. This item is a 200 hundred dollar item! I am so disappointed in the way this store runs. Someone needs to step up and take care of this issue.

Sarah Eid Jun 26, 2012

Just so you know they edited the camera to make it look like it was unopened before I bought the package. They think because I am black that I cannot afford $200 and that I stole the camera. They wasted my ti'me.

Sarah Eid Jun 26, 2012

Oh, they also accused me of stealing a camera at one point, said they had it on tape, must have edited the tape somehow that time too. That was seven years ago.

WalkerTex Jun 27, 2012

Calm down Iron Muffin, why even make a comment like that? Your far from being constructive. Can't expect too much from you though. Merica f#$k yea.

WalkerTex Jun 28, 2012

@Tasha8 - and why are you thinking about people preying on young boys? If that's what you got from my comment maybe you should seek help. But your Canadian, and Canadians are all good so keep chilling out.

WalkerTex Jul 03, 2012

Your right it is not. Guess I was tripping out when I read your comment. I also wouldn't put my personal information in my profile. But I also wouldn't complain about my local Walmart.