The Pep Boys

Fri:7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Pep Boyssorry service

Took my tahoe in for a oil change, like i have done for a couple of years now. Got there early so i wouldn't have to wait so long, still waited 2 hours. Next day "time to change oil light" came on. I thought they just hadn't reset it, so i thought i can do that. Did that then "check oil " light came on. What ?? Had my dad check my oil, guess what !! Kevin balfour the mechanic on duty hadn't put in any or not enough oil in my vehicle to even touch the oil stick. Omg i was so upset. I called pep boys, logan said bring it back down here let us check it out. I said are you crazy i will never again be back to let ya'll check anything on my car. Never again. . .