306 Old US Hwy 1, Louisville, GA, 30434, US
Thu:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Huddle HouseHaven't received my refund from my online order that I never got

Had an online order for my kids when I got there to the store to pick up the food they never started the order because of no sausages cool ill get something eles we cant do that she rudely said so I ask for a refund she says we cant do that either so I called made a complaint and never heard anything back. This happened 3-6-2022 and still no money or nor have I heard anything back

Haven't received my refund from my online order that I never got

Huddle HousePhone call in ordering

The Huddle House in Louisville Georgia located on the U.S. Highway Bypass will not answer their phone so customers can place take out orders. My wife called yesterday to their number at [protected] and they picked up phone and kept her on hold for 15 minutes without ever answering the phone call. Barry L. Wood @ [protected]@ymail.com. [protected]

• Updated by [email protected] · Nov 17, 2020

This is not the first time this has happened. My wife could hear the employees in the background carrying on conversations and laughing out loud!!!

Respond

Huddle HousePoor customer service and poor quality food

I order to bacon egg and cheese melt along with ten buffalo wings at 12:15. I went back in for my food at 12:45 and one of the workers ask me what I need I told her my food but it wasn't ready. And to remind you they was not busy. So around 1:15 a.m I got my food then along eating it the grits was not cooked all the way and the wings was undercooked..