ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVS

CVSService

Rude cashier — I politely asked if I could get film processed from a disposable camera. Was told I needed to remove the film from the disposal camera because she “doesn’t know if they take disposable camera. When I asked for the envelope to fill out I was told she has them behind the counter, after asking again if I may have one she rolls her eyes with attitude and telling me how she feels like I need to take the film out! It’s disposable! I say, eyes rolling at me again. I finally find a pen and fill out the envelope that clearly stated limitations. One 35 mm roll r one time use camera. I paid for my other things at self checkout and expressed that I didn’t appreciate her poor customer service and showed her the envelope. Employees need to be knowledgeable about their job. Please do better training CVS… this was totally unnecessary.

Comment Guidelines