4205 Washington Rd, Evans, GA, 30809, US
Fri:10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

La-Z-BoyLiving room set

I ordered an entire set from La-Z-Boy. Just received the first piece last Wednesday and don't like it. I asked to cancel my order and am being told because some of it is "special order" I can't get a refund. Even though we ordered it the same way it was in the store and in the catalog. I've spoken to multiple people and no one will help me, offer any kind of resolution or even an apology. Over $7, 000 is a lot of money to spend on something and not be happy with it. Especially when I'll still have to wait at least 3 more months to get everything that I don't even want anymore. Seems to me they label things as special order just so you're stuck with them.
I've spoken to corporate, the distribution center and the store manager where I bought it. They do not care about their customer at all.

• Tr
      Transistor Mister Nov 27, 2020

agree same thing happened to me in a roundabout way what can we do... ?