Menu
CB Retail Stores The Good Feet Store 1797 Oconee Connector Suite 120, Athens, GA, 30606, US
The Good Feet Store company logo
The Good Feet Store
reviews & complaints
The Good Feet Store company logo

The Good Feet Store

1797 Oconee Connector Suite 120, Athens, GA, 30606, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
R
2:43 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Good Feet Store - Cost of shoe inserts

The Good Feet Store in Athens Georgia on July 11, 2023 at approx. 2:00 PM I bought 5 pairs of shoe inserts. They charged me $2743.20 for the 5 inserts.

They never indicated to me how much the inserts were until check out.

They also added other inserts during the sales process.

I am a senior citizen and I feel that I have been taken advantage of.

I have called the Good Feet customer service line and they said on an automated message said that they are not available.

email: [protected]@aol.com