2415 Thonotosassa Rd, Plant City, FL, 33563, US
Thu:5:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri:5:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:5:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger KingLack of service from store manager

I was at the Burger King on Thonotosassa Rd. in Plant City this morning at approximately 0525. Manager of the store was rude taking my order at the intercom to which I didn't think much, but then again at the window. She was frowning, short with me and when I asked for another creamer and sugar at the window, she had more attitude with me. As if that wasn't enough, after telling her 'thank you and have a good day', without answering back, quickly slid the glass closed, then opened it again about 10-15 seconds later while I was stirring the coffee to tell me that I would have to move because they're "on a timer." I was the only one in line!
So, I did as she said and moved up to complete putting the top back on my coffee. This is unacceptably service by a manager, especially (this was obviously the opening manager, had a large dark spot - maybe a mole - on left side of her face).

This is not the first time I have had terrible service at the window at this store. Please do something about this as I would like to continue coming here once in a while since I live so close. I have had similar experiences with other employees at the window (i.e. handing bag through window without saying anything and looking other way, a 'please come back to see us' or 'have a good day', let alone a smile).

I don't usually make a complaint about anyone, I'm the one that goes out of my way to compliment, but this store has a serious attitude problem.

Sherry