ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 4:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Watson RealtyReal-estate agent and broker

On 10/26/2019 my initial was forged for release and cancellation of residential contract for sale and purchase of home at 1513 Pleasant St Tavares FL 32774. My proof of this forgery is that on 11/05/2019 I paid Bank of America $552.31 for the appraisal of 1513 Pleasant St meaning I was not aware of the forged initial. The software is licensed to Diane Goglas the real-state agent, thus she has access and control of previous initials and signatures none of which I signed for release and cancellation. The broker is Andrew at Watson Reality Corp-Wekiva. Finally on 12/04/2019 my signature was forged for release and cancellation of contract causing me another loss of $2000.00. Please call me at [protected] I really need your help. There were several other out-of-pocket cost which devastated me thus causing gloomy despair. I have the burden of proof papers.

Comment Guidelines