5337 N Socrum Loop Rd, Lakeland, FL, 33809, US
Sat:9:00 am - 3:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

UPS

UPS Store #3307Mail box rental and owner

I went to this UPS Yesterday, Feb 10, 2021 to purchase a mailbox. The owner of the store finished with a mailbox customer and when finished he turned a spoke. I responded and stated I wanted to rent a mailbox, also. He replied "another one". I replied and I don't have one at the moment. He stated it would be a while and walked away. Approx 20 minutes later one of the counter employees asked if she could assist me. I stated I was waiting on the person who takes care of mail box sales. She went into the back area and came back a few minutes later and said "he doesn't have any small ones left" and asked if wanted that. I had no idea about any of the boxes or there cost. As it was evident he wasn't going to wait me I left.

This morning I went on line to find info on the mail boxes and found I could make an appointment, there were 4 available to today. I chose 1 PM.
I followed this up with a phone call. It was the same person and I told him we had been told that mail box purchases had to made in the morning hours as the "man who took care of that oloy worked mornings. He told that was not right and I confirmed my 1pm appointment. I arrived a 12:54pm with a completed application on my hand. He was standing behind the counter so I held up the application so he could see his 1pm appointment was there. He waited a few minutes came over to me and I handed him the application. He stated it's going to be a while. I stated I had a 1pm appointment and again he said "you are going to have to wait a while" I asked how long and he handed the application back to me and if you don't wait, too bad. I asked who was in charge and as he walked away responded "I own the place". I have used UPS to make and receive shipments from my now closed brick and mortar store for the past 14 years, I have used Parcel Pro, another 6 or 7 years. I have been treated in such a rude, unprofessional and uncaring manner. I chose this location for a mailbox aa it most convenient for me and business. I don't have to use UPS or this store if that's what UPS is coming to.