ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:5:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:5:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Dunkin' DonutsBehavior of a manager

I went to Dunkin Donuts this morning. Went to walk in as I normally do every Friday morning at this particular DD in Lakeland, FL. I went to open the door and it seemed stuck (because I could pull it a crack to open). I placed a walk in order on the app. I then knocked on the door thinking maybe the door was just stuck for some reason. The manager of the store then proceeded to scream out loud and came to the door. She got right up in my face and screamed "the [censored]ing door is locked!" I explained that I ordered a walk-in order and said the door just seemed stuck. She then said "what the [censored] is your name and I'll just grab your [censored]ing order." I told her my name. She grabbed it and brought it to me at the door. I then said, "if the door is locked it might be helpful to have a sign so nobody else gets screamed at like I'm getting screamed at." She then proceeded to scream at me again and said "people are [censored]ing idiots, when a door is locked leave us the [censored] alone and go through the drive thru!" And she slammed the door. I could not believe she screamed profanities at me like that, when a simple sign could have resolved any issue.

Comment Guidelines