ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Cabelas Employee

I am medically exempt from wearing a mask in all 50 states. I was approached by a male employee (older gentleman, shaggy long hair, bald in center) and he asked me kindly to put on my mask. I explained to him my medical condition prevented me to, I had even tried to comply however was experiencing adverse symptoms due to my medical condition and had to take it off. He then said that I would be kicked out, and that "what was sad is that 1400 people have died in Delaware". He completely dismissed my medical condition and ran to compare it politically to those sick from COVID-19. Terrible employee relations. He clearly turned from requesting a mask - to a mask debate. Unprofessional and not the Cabelas mentality I've grown up knowing and loving. Employees have taken their personal views and placed them onto the sales floor.

Comment Guidelines