ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Taco John'sEmployees, food, price

Yes I was at Taco Bell on January 22nd and I was supposed to get a free combo meal because I downloaded the app which the lady did not ring it up at the right price ordered two bean burritos to a large potato Oles and it came to $26 and your employees are very rude and I would the food is cold and nasty it was a very bad experience and we go to if you guys a lot so is this cuz you could be resolved. Greatly appreciated my total was $26 and I only ordered two large potato lays two bean burritos two tacos that was supposed to get a free combo which I didn't I still have the receipt if you would like me to send you a cam copy thank you for your time and patience I appreciate it my name is Cindy record my phone number is [protected]

Employees, food, price