Menu
CB Investment, Insurance and Financial Xoom 425 Market Street, San Francisco, CA, 94105, US
Xoom company logo
Xoom
reviews & complaints
Xoom company logo

Xoom

425 Market Street, San Francisco, CA, 94105, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Website
ComplaintsBoard
M
9:56 am EDT

Xoom - Money transfer

My landlord returned my deposit of 500euro to Xoom on May 22nd. As of June 26th, there is no record of any transfer. Xoom only replies to my emails with vague automatic messages and they still do not have phone support available. My landlords bank has reached out to them for two weeks but still no answer from them. I desperately need my money from them to pay my rent.

Read full review of Xoom