ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:6:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri:6:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Stamps.comDid not sign up for this service

I just noticed today that there is a charge of $19.40 from Stamps.com; I checked further on my Discover card charges and noticed I have been charged that amount going back to September 8.

I am 80 years old, retired, and do not order stamps, packing materials, and whatever else the company is pushing. I did not sign up for this service and want it stopped and a credit issued to my card.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    Jul 20, 2020

Stamps.com — Trial account

Back in april, 2020, I decided I needed to find a mechanism to get stamps for personal use because of...

ADVERTISIMENT