ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Just TiresTire Repair

There is no manager on duty so they pretty much makeup the prices/services. We went here before for an oil change and tire rotation. When we went, they said the tires were all good. We came back a couple of months later because our tires was still losing air. We told them to give us a call before they do any work. They didn’t call us and told us they “patched” 2 nails. We don’t know for sure if they did because we didn’t ask for the nails but it’s supposed to be $32.88 for ONE TIRE up to 3 patches per tire(Bellflower Just Tires Confirmed). They charged us 2 patches on a single tire. Matt told us that it’s $32.88 per patch so the total would have been $65.76. Matt told us to slide him $50 for a discount. BIG MISTAKE. On the invoice it was $32.88, it didn’t reflect the $50.00. After calling Bellflower Just Tires, they informed us of the price and we went back to get our change. When we asked for it, Matt said “I can give it back. I’m not tripping.” And he pulled it out of his back pocket.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Just Tires, Buena Park — free alignment check

I brought my Mercedes for a free alignment check. I had to phone first for the special appointment where the...

ADVERTISIMENT