1 Coca Cola, Plaza NW, Atlanta, GA, 30313, US
Fri:8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Please response my email
You know company hiring manager this person 👎
He is ask first money for 20000 lkr and next this not each please give 10000 total 30000
Give and complete your registeration
This person ask really information... Please immediately response please
This my registeration from
Please check it it's really or fake please tell

USA Coca Cola Company
  • Mo
    MohdWazeem Nov 02, 2019

you got the job or not ?

• Ni
    Nitish Pandey Jan 17, 2020

same person also connected wd me wd the same pic today. and i doubted so i was searching here about him. so please let me know he is fake or real?

scam contests

What the hell is going on??? Your obvious “marketing scheme” hooked me. I use your product and have convinced my entire office to support me by drinking Coke Zero. I set the goal and then raised enough points needed to achieve my goal for the items I'm interested in. What do y'all do, you raise the value needed. That is [censored]ed UP!!! What a scam!!! I have purchased one item from this contest already. Now I’m trying to get movie tickets for my children. Give me the tickets at the previous point value! You want to prove your company backs your Marketing Department, honor the previous point values!!!

Contact me to continue my patronage!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices