Alabama Power

Thu:8:15 am - 5:00 pm
Fri:8:15 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Alabama PowerConstant power outages!!! Please help!!!

I live in Selma, AL and lately, I am constantly having power outages! Every strong storm that comes through knocks our power out. I have been living here for 18 years now, and this constant outage situation just started last year. The houses across the street from me never looses power. My friend lives across the street, and only lost power once within the last 5 years, due to a hurricane. Every time the wind blows hard mine goes out. I am constantly using my neighbor's computers and internet, and having to buy food from restaurants because I'm unable to use my oven. If Alabama Power can keep my neighbor's homes across the street with power, why not mine? Last time I was in the middle of a mid-term exam. This time I had cornbread in the oven. Can someone PLEASE do something about this???